background

Saturday 2 June 2012

Body by Vi (Visalus)

Okay, first let me say that I am in no way a salesman (nor do I ever desire to be). Im quite happy being a Nurse and a Mom but I do have to share with you this new product I discovered through a friend called Visalus. It's a nutritional supplement that promotes health and weight loss. After having 3 kids in 23 months, I had an extra 25 lbs on me that just wouldn't budge and with infant twins and a 2.5 year old, I have NO "me" time, no time to exercise and Im lucky if I brush my teeth and hair in the same day! lol. I am crazy busy but after ordering my Visalus (it shipped in 3 days!), I dropped 12 lbs in 6 weeks with no exercise (well chasing after 3 kids is exercise but nothing outside of that) and the best part is I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shakes! They are delicious! I was using Isagenix for a while and although it does work, its REALLY expensive, tastes like crap and was a very drastic lifestyle change (fairly unrealistic in my opinion) with their dreaded cleanse days which I had to severely modify. Visalus on the other hand is an amazing product, is much more affordable and is so delicious! I look forward to my shakes everyday! I seriously can't stress enough how delicious the shakes are! I have around 10 lbs to lose yet so I will keep you posted. I just wanted to put it out there, if your looking for a healthy meal replacement or looking to drop a few stubborn pounds or a lot of stubborn pounds, this is the best! The other great thing about Visalus is how much support you get once you take the 90 day challenge. It's a whole community (which I learned after I bought my Challenge Kit). If you need a place to purchase your Visalus stuff, here is the link where I buy my shake mix http://candicecandice.bodybyvi.com/


If you have any questions about Visalus you can learn more here http://whatisvisalus.org/
and here is a link to a chart that compares all the popular meal replacement products on the market...Visalus has the most to offer! http://visalus.com/docs/product/compare/US/D1215US_ViShape_CompChart.pdf






No comments:

Post a Comment